Post last updated:
Altus is our home. Regardless of where we came from, how we got here, and how long we plan on staying, the fact is that we all live here together. Let’s keep it real, laugh a bit, and leave it better than we found it.
Signs that you live in Altus…
1. Mass confusion at the 4-way stop on Tamarack.
2. Meanwhile, at the intersection of Falcon and N. Park Lane.
3. Random booms. Airplanes. Construction.
4. Any time a new business opens in Altus…
5. How every woman in town reacted to the news that Altus is getting a Hobby Lobby store.
6. By the way… this town needed another car wash?
7. When it’s 72 degrees outside.
8. When it’s 101 degrees outside.
9. New decor with every strong gust of wind.
10. A toast to our Life in Altus!